Image of the new Skoda Octavia leaked to the Web before the premiereOctober 21, 2019
Previously, we published the first sketches of the future news, but now Internet users have the opportunity to see a real car. Apparently, the design of the Skoda Octavia 2020 leaked to the Web due to an error in the online configurator.
The appearance of the new Skoda Octavia is no longer a secret. And the matter is not only in the official sketches of the new items that our portal published last week. Now the official image of the new Octavia from the online configurator on the German Skoda website has been unveiled. The photo was shared by the foreign portal Motor1.com. Journalists suggested that the picture appeared in the public domain in the process of adding a new model to the site.
Judging by the photo, the fourth-generation Octavia will acquire a new, more “triangular” head optics, a modified front bumper, a grown radiator grill, and also taillights in the spirit of the new Scala hatchback for Europe.
But on the technical side, experts do not expect drastic changes. The engine range will include one and a half liter and two-liter TSI gasoline engines, as well as 2.0 TDI turbodiesels. In the future, you can count on the appearance of a plug-in hybrid version of the model, sports RS and off-road Scout. In addition, the MQB platform will create the “gas” Octavia G-Tec. It would be a desire. The public debut of the new Skoda Octavia in the back of a liftback and station wagon brand promises to be held on November 11 at the headquarters of Skoda in Mladá Boleslav.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers