IIHS tested Hyundai Palisade for safetySeptember 17, 2019
Hyundai Palisade has received the highest safety rating “Top Safety Pick +”. The eight-seat Korean crossover received a rating of “good” in the complex headlamp test, on which many models were cut this year. Versions with optional LED projection headlights were rated good.
In addition, the Palisade comes with an automatic emergency braking system as standard equipment. The check showed that she successfully helped Hyundai Palisade avoid collisions at speeds of 19 km / h and 40 km / h.
Interestingly, Kia Telluride, closely associated with the Hyundai Palisade, was not able to successfully pass the test of the US Institute for Highway Safety. So, only “cars with certain headlights” received the “Top Safety Pick” rating, since the highest rating for headlights was only “acceptable”, which is not enough for the crossover to be assigned the highest rating.
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021