Ideal Christmas tree delivery: 900-strong SUV, drift and 72 meter jumpDecember 24, 2018
So you can take the tree to the house
The company Toyo has published its version of the Christmas video. In it, five-time Lucas Oil Off-Road series champion Kyle Ledak on a 900-hp racing SUV is trying to get the Christmas tree to the house safe and sound.
In a car built in accordance with the category of all-wheel drive trophy tracks Pro4, Kyle Ledak drifts sand and gravel, cuts donuts and even starts with a springboard his SUV to a height of 72 meters.
Prior to this version of the Christmas video shot company Mercedes-Benz. The video shows the capabilities of the drift mode “charged” hatchback A 45.
You can also see how drifter Von Gittin Jr. slid along the “North Loop” in a Ford F-150 Raptor pick-up truck, while the off-road champion drove for milk on a 700-hp buggy. Or you can once again reconsider Ken Block’s Gymkhana 10, shot in five locations on five different machines.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer