Ideal Christmas tree delivery: 900-strong SUV, drift and 72 meter jumpDecember 24, 2018
So you can take the tree to the house
The company Toyo has published its version of the Christmas video. In it, five-time Lucas Oil Off-Road series champion Kyle Ledak on a 900-hp racing SUV is trying to get the Christmas tree to the house safe and sound.
In a car built in accordance with the category of all-wheel drive trophy tracks Pro4, Kyle Ledak drifts sand and gravel, cuts donuts and even starts with a springboard his SUV to a height of 72 meters.
Prior to this version of the Christmas video shot company Mercedes-Benz. The video shows the capabilities of the drift mode “charged” hatchback A 45.
You can also see how drifter Von Gittin Jr. slid along the “North Loop” in a Ford F-150 Raptor pick-up truck, while the off-road champion drove for milk on a 700-hp buggy. Or you can once again reconsider Ken Block’s Gymkhana 10, shot in five locations on five different machines.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers