Iconic Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R sold for an incredible sumJuly 20, 2020
During the Original Spring Classic Mecum, an auction was organized, which featured the iconic Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R owned by British racer Ken Miles.
The 1965 production year muscle car reportedly sold for a record $ 3.85 million, making it the most expensive Mustang ever sold.
It should be emphasized that the unit sold is the debut Shelby GT350R, which took part in the racing races. It has a 306-horsepower V8 power unit, along with a 4-speedmanual transmission.
The car was called “the flying Mustang” due to the photograph taken during the race: the photographer managed to remove the muscle car when all the wheels were off the ground.
In 2010, the Shelby GT350R was restored, returning the car to almost factory condition.
In addition, it was recently noted that a 32-year-old BMW M3 is being sold online in excellent condition. The auction house “Bring a Trailer” is engaged in the sale of “2-doors”. The “charged” model was released in 1988, and during this period it covered 12,900 km.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary