Ibrahimovic got caught illegally driving his rare carMay 14, 2020
Zlatan on an unregistered car drove through Stockholm with a breeze.
Forward Milan Zlatan Ibrahimovic before returning to Italy, drove around Stockholm on his luxurious Ferrari Monza SP2.
There are only 500 units of such cars in the world and they were not officially sold, but the cost is estimated at about 1.6 million euros. Zlatan gave himself a car for his birthday last fall.
But the problem is that Ibragimovich drove his car illegally. It turned out that the license for the car expired on March 30, so the Milan striker had no right to ride it through the streets of the city. The only law where he could get to the nearest inspection office.
For driving an unregistered car, Zlatan Ibrahimovic now faces a fine of 1,200 to 2,000 Swedish kronor (113-190 euros).
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype