Hyundai’s premium crossover interior was shown in the pictureSeptember 21, 2019
Hyundai automaker is testing two crossovers that are related to the Genesis premium sub-brand. Photo spies managed to capture the appearance of the Genesis GV80.
The photo shows that the dashboard will be digital only partially. Compared with the G80 sedan, the changes will affect the architecture of the center console. So, the display will receive a format as close as possible to 16: 9. Under it is planned to place duct deflectors.
One cannot but mention the new design of the steering wheel – so far, not a single Hyundai model has got it. Also, the manufacturer decided to replace the classic selector lever for driving mode with a washer.
Previously, information was given that the debut of the new items may take place before the end of this year. This is not to say how accurate this information is. Probably, the term of the demonstration of the car will be postponed due to problems with the power plants.
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers