Hyundai will supply workers with exoskeletonsMarch 31, 2020
The novelty is designed to facilitate the work of employees engaged in the production of cars and components.
The Korean company continues to introduce modern technology into its production. The other day, the Red Dot Design Award received another development of Hyundai engineers – the VEX exoskeleton. Its weight is only 2.8 kg, but this device can significantly facilitate the work of employees.
It is noted that now workers of the American brand plant are supplied with an exoskeleton. Hyundai also intends to start using the “put on robot” CEX, which will allow you to take a sitting position without using a chair. The possibility of using a medical MEX, which can make life easier for patients with disorders of the musculoskeletal system, is also being considered.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published