Hyundai will pay for a test drive of its carsSeptember 1, 2019
Hyundai announced a very unusual action in the USA – the Korean company will pay for a test drive of its cars.
According to the proposal of the Koreans, any potential buyer will receive $ 50 for a ride on a Hyundai. Moreover, the entire range of the company is offered to choose from.
To receive money, you just need to register on the American Hyundai website, fill out the necessary form and receive an invitation to one of the dealers. True, there is a nuance – this dealer can be quite far from your home.
In addition, Hyundai immediately warns that conducting 10 test drives per day will not work out as its main source of income. After all, a 50-dollar test drive can be completed only once every six months. On the other hand, if you have a large family and everyone has a driver’s license, then no one bothers to pass several tests.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista