Hyundai will equip the new Tucson tablet in the style of Volvo and TeslaJune 29, 2020
The new Korean crossover again fell into the lenses of photo spies.
Photoshop once again managed to capture the prototype of the new Hyundai Tucson crossover. This time the infotainment system was declassified, which has a large vertically oriented display.
Note that earlier photo spies have already demonstrated the interior of the new item, but the monitor was different. It is possible that for the local market the car will receive other equipment of the cabin.
Recall that the updated Tucson should debut this year. The design of the model combines the features of the Vision T conceptual model, which was presented last fall. The motor range of the new product will include a 2.5-liter unit of the Theta III family. In addition, a hybrid version of the model will appear later.
- The prototype of the mysterious hypercar Bugatti went to tests
- 2020 Toyota Highlander recalled due to airbags
- 40-year-old Volkswagen Golf with 1200 kilometers mileage will be sold at auction
- The new frame SUV SsangYong Rexton presented
- Chevrolet will no longer support DVD and Blu-ray