Hyundai will equip the new Genesis G90 with a laser and autopilotMay 5, 2020
The flagship sedan of the premium brand Hyundai will receive two optical rangefinders LIDAR and a camera for the automatic control system
Hyundai’s premium brand, Genesis, is developing the next-generation flagship G90 sedan. The car will receive two LIDAR optical rangefinders and a camera that will allow it to move on automatic control. It is reported by TheKoreanCarBlog.
The equipment of the sedan will correspond to the autopilot of the third level. This means that the driver will not be required to respond immediately, and the system itself can, for example, produce emergency braking. Nevertheless, the driver should be ready at any time to take control.
The top versions of the car are equipped with a five-liter eight-cylinder naturally aspirated engine, issuing 413 hp. All engines operate with an eight-speed automatic and four-wheel drive.
- An unusual G-Class pickup was captured on the road
- Porsche 962 is on sale at the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 2021 Corvette C8 sports coupe unveiled
- Nissan spoke about the new generation of the GT-R R36 supercar
- Peugeot launches a range of motorcycles