Hyundai will equip the new Genesis G90 with a laser and autopilotMay 5, 2020
The flagship sedan of the premium brand Hyundai will receive two optical rangefinders LIDAR and a camera for the automatic control system
Hyundai’s premium brand, Genesis, is developing the next-generation flagship G90 sedan. The car will receive two LIDAR optical rangefinders and a camera that will allow it to move on automatic control. It is reported by TheKoreanCarBlog.
The equipment of the sedan will correspond to the autopilot of the third level. This means that the driver will not be required to respond immediately, and the system itself can, for example, produce emergency braking. Nevertheless, the driver should be ready at any time to take control.
The top versions of the car are equipped with a five-liter eight-cylinder naturally aspirated engine, issuing 413 hp. All engines operate with an eight-speed automatic and four-wheel drive.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US