Hyundai will build its first factory in IndonesiaNovember 29, 2019
The Korean company has signed an agreement with the government of Indonesia.
Hyundai Motor Concern and the Indonesian government have signed an agreement to build a plant on the island of Java. The amount of investments that will be allocated to the new enterprise until 2030 will amount to $ 1.55 billion.
The new plant will be located 40 km from Jakarta, and its construction will be completed in 2021. The products will be delivered to other countries of Southeast Asia, including Australia and the Middle East. Initially, the plant’s capacity will be approximately 150 thousand cars per year, and by 2030 the figure will reach 250 thousand cars per year.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets