Hyundai Venue received a new complete set in South KoreaJune 14, 2020
Hyundai Venue is the smallest crossover in the line of the Korean brand with an initial cost of $ 17,250
This model, as noted by the Korean manufacturer, focused on a young audience. In South Korea, Hyundai introduced the new Venue under the Flux name.
The new version differs from other variations of the model by the presence of an aggressive grille with an unusual design that is used on cars of premium brands.
In addition, the Korean crossover received unique body colors. For example, Venue Flux, which is depicted on the Hyundai official website in South Korea, has a color combination of bright yellow and gray. The first, in particular, is used in the Venue Flux salon.
As for the technical part, there have been no changes. So, the car is still equipped with a 1.6-liter power unit.
Hyundai Venue Flux is currently available exclusively in South Korea. At the same time, it is still unknown whether the new model equipment will appear on the markets of other countries.
In addition, the previously updated Hyundai i30 N was noticed during a race at the Nurburgring. The novelty should debut very soon.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version