Hyundai Veloster received a high safety rating from IIHSJune 6, 2019
The US Insurance Institute for Highway Safety awarded the Hyundai Veloster, built after August 2018, a Top Safety Pick safety rating. The top safety rating “Top Safety Pick +” was not obtained due to headlamp problems. Halogen headlights were rated “bad” because they provide low visibility and blind drivers.
The regulator found out that the Veloster improved driver protection thanks to a modified door. Security issues experienced models released before January 2019, but at the beginning of the year, the Korean company began to introduce the necessary modifications. Hyundai recommends sending these versions to a service for repair.
The standard and optional frontal collision avoidance systems with which the Veloster is equipped have been rated “superb”.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China