Hyundai to release used car appOctober 15, 2020
Hyundai has announced the launch of the Uka smartphone app through which it will be possible to sell used cars.
A feature of this application will be that the history of all Korean brand cars available on the corporate platform will be absolutely transparent.
Along with this, the Korean company plans to start online sales of new cars on the Russian market from December 1 of this year. The launch of the service is planned on the official web portal of the South Korean brand.
Thus, customers will be able to remotely purchase almost any car of the automaker, not only for their own money, but also on credit.
As a reminder, Hyundai is a South Korean car manufacturer. The largest auto concern in the country and the fourth largest in the world. The headquarters of this corporation is located in Seoul, South Korea.
In addition, it was recently noted that the new generation Hyundai Santa Fe will acquire a hybrid power unit. It should be emphasized that the car of the Korean company will also receive a revised appearance.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system