Hyundai tests new compact SUVNovember 11, 2020
The new Hyundai was photographed at the time of transportation to the test site.
South Korean journalists have photographed a new low-cost crossover from Hyundai. According to the published data, the novelty will be built on the existing platform of the brand and is still called AX1. The model appears to target emerging markets like India and Indonesia and may be a response to the Kia Sonet.
The novelty is completely covered with camouflage, moreover, it is not possible to see it on an auto transporter. At the same time, you can see its dimensions – the crossover is similar in size to the Hyundai i10 hatchback or the Kia Picanto, but this car is much higher than these two models.
As a guess, this Hyundai AX1 will be powered by a 3-cylinder liter engine with and without supercharging. The drive, of course, will be front, and mechanics and a variator will be chosen as the transmission.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV