Hyundai tests new compact SUVNovember 11, 2020
The new Hyundai was photographed at the time of transportation to the test site.
South Korean journalists have photographed a new low-cost crossover from Hyundai. According to the published data, the novelty will be built on the existing platform of the brand and is still called AX1. The model appears to target emerging markets like India and Indonesia and may be a response to the Kia Sonet.
The novelty is completely covered with camouflage, moreover, it is not possible to see it on an auto transporter. At the same time, you can see its dimensions – the crossover is similar in size to the Hyundai i10 hatchback or the Kia Picanto, but this car is much higher than these two models.
As a guess, this Hyundai AX1 will be powered by a 3-cylinder liter engine with and without supercharging. The drive, of course, will be front, and mechanics and a variator will be chosen as the transmission.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.