Hyundai sub-brand announced the release of three electric carsAugust 12, 2020
Hyundai’s Korean sub-brand Ioniq intends to launch three electric novelties.
The new Ioniq company, part of the Korean concern Hyundai, will specialize exclusively in the production of electric vehicles. In the next four years, the brand intends to present three new models at once.
New items will receive indexes 5.6, and 7. It is specified that odd indexes will go to SUVs, and even ones will be assigned to passenger models. So, the index “5” will receive a crossover series 45 EV, and “6” – a sedan with a coupe-like Prophecy silhouette. Finally, the index “7” will go to a full-size SUV, but the details about this new product are kept secret.
All electric vehicles, according to unconfirmed reports, will be based on the modular E-GMP platform, which was developed specifically for the new line of electric vehicles.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires