Hyundai spoke about the results of world sales in March 2020April 2, 2020
Hyundai Motor Company presented a report on world sales in March 2020, which amounted to 308 503 models, which is 20.9% lower than the result for the same period in 2019.
The reason for the drop in sales is mainly a temporary cessation of production and weak global demand, which is caused by the global coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), the press service of the company said.
Sales in Korea increased by 3% to 72,180 vehicles compared to the same period in 2019. The Grandeur (Azera) model became the sales leader in the Korean car market; the Sonata sedan was the second most sold.
Sales in other markets decreased by 26.2% from 320,066 in March 2019 to 236,323 in March 2020. Due to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), markets around the world have shown fallen demand. Together with the temporary cessation of production, total sales decreased.
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista
- The last limousine Kennedy drove alive to be sold
- Renault Megane could become a crossover