Hyundai spoke about rumors about joint development of cars with GoogleApril 4, 2021
Amid rumors, the automaker’s shares even rose in price.
Rumors have surfaced this week that South Korean Hyundai is working with Google on the vehicle. Now Hyundai representatives have commented on the rumors.
It was assumed that the companies will even prepare a joint plant, which will be responsible for the development of cars. Moreover, against the background of this news, the shares of the automaker added in price. As it turned out, the rumors have nothing to do with reality. Thus, Hyundai Motor said in an interview with the Korean agency Yonhap News that it does not work with Google on the electric car, adding that it does not do such a business with Apple either.
It is worth recalling that literally in February, Hyundai presented a new electric car Ioniq 5, the roof of which is equipped with a solar battery. With its help, the car is passively charged.
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers
- European Union will tighten economic standards