Hyundai Sonata N-Line debuts in mid-MayApril 25, 2020
The new Hyundai Sonata sedan in the N-Line version we could see by next month.
Hyundai will introduce the new Sonata model, which is outwardly far from the first presented sedan. Strong, sharp and aggressive lines create a design called by the representatives of the brand “sensual sportiness”.
Hyundai plans to make a performance-oriented version of the mid-size sedan called the Sonata N-Line. Moreover, sales of new items are scheduled for September this year. As for the official premiere, the Korean brand has not yet revealed a single date, but it seems that we are on the verge of opening.
Local sources said the Sonata N-Line will debut by mid-May. According to official information, a 2.5-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine with a power of 290 horsepower and 420 Nm of torque will be responsible for the performance of the Sonata N-Line. This powerplant will be paired with the new 8-speed wet dual-clutch gearbox, which recently debuted with the new Veloster N.
- Render shows Renault 5 Alpine as a sports supermini
- LG unveils next generation digital car key
- SEAT Arona Facelift hatchback prototype spotted on tests
- 2022 Ford Expedition updated SUV prototype spotted
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured