Hyundai Sonata N got a turbocharged engineSeptember 24, 2019
The first evidence appeared on the Web that the new generation Hyundai Sonata will receive a “charged” version of N.
According to AutoPost, the management of the Korean brand has given the green light to the release of Sonata N, and is currently under development. The model is expected to receive a 2.5-liter turbocharged engine and a new 8-speed dual-clutch DCT transmission.
The report said that the model will be driven by a 2.0 Turbo GDi engine, the power of which will be from 250 to 275 hp, but at the same time, rumors have appeared that the “charged” version of the model will be equipped with a new 2.5-liter Turbo GDi Theta-3 with a power of more than 280 hp
It is also possible that the novelty will receive an all-wheel drive transmission.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones