Hyundai Sonata 308-strong N-version will appear in 2020November 20, 2019
In South Korea, was discovered “charged” sedan Hyundai Sonata, which will have the prefix N. Photos of the prototype published portal Auto Tribune.
At the moment, the car is hidden under camouflage. From the details that turned out to be without hiding material, you can see that the Sonata N will have 19-inch wheels, larger brake discs and a double split exhaust pipe.
Hyundai Sonata N will receive a gasoline 2.5-liter four-cylinder turbo engine with a capacity of 308 hp (422 Nm). The engine with a combined fuel injection system is paired with an eight-speed automatic with two clutches.
The most powerful Sonata will appear with a fully-controlled chassis and four-wheel drive. All-wheel drive transmission will receive an electronically controlled clutch responsible for connecting the rear axle. Traction distribution will vary depending on the speed of rotation and the angle of rotation of the wheels, as well as the selected driving mode.
It is assumed that the Hyundai Sonata N will be shown in the first half of 2020. Most likely, the pumped car will be shown to the public at the New York Auto Show in April.
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of
- New 2021 Cadillac Escalade can be driven despite windshield
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement