Hyundai Solaris is preparing for restyling: lights like a Lexus and a CVTJanuary 23, 2019
In China, photographed another camouflaged car. It is assumed that the paparazzi caught the updated version of the Hyundai Verna – so in the Chinese market is called a model that we have known as Solaris.
In China, the related model Verna has been sold since the fall of 2016, and by the end of this year there should be a restyled version. Pictures of the upgraded sedan intended for the China, published a local edition of Bitauto.
Judging by the frames, the Hyundai Verna changed the grille, headlights and taillights, the latter in the style of Lexus IS. In the salon, most likely, new finishing materials will appear, plus the model can still get a more modern multimedia system.
In China, the pre-reform Verna is available with petrol engine 1.4 and 1.6 with a power of 100 and 123 hp respectively. The first engine is combined with six-speed manual or automatic transmission, the second works in pair only with 6-speed automatic transmission. According to the Chinese media, the basic engine will remain in service, but the variator will replace the automatic transmission. Will Hyundai Verna 1.6 engine – is still unknown.
- Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineup
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030