Hyundai showed off the crossover of the futureNovember 21, 2019
Hyundai Corporation demonstrated at the Los Angeles auto show the concept crossover Vision T with non-standard headlights.
It is intended to show what will be the cars of the South Korean brand in the future. The concept car is called the harbinger of the next Tucson generation, which is rumored to hit the market in the middle of next year. Vision T surpasses the mass cross in size: it has a length of 4610 mm, a width of 1938 mm and a height of 1704 mm.
A prototype feature is the “invisible” LED headlights built into the grille pattern. Probably, this design decision will be further used on the “product” models of the brand. Vision T has acquired a hybrid powertrain and a recharging function from a conventional power supply.
With respect to the new Tucson generation, it is estimated that the cross will be available with a 300-horsepower 2.5-liter turbo engine and a 1.6-liter supercharged power unit in conjunction with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
In addition, the recently demonstrated top-end Hyundai Grandeur sedan. In certain regional markets, the model is known as Azera.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires