Hyundai showed off the crossover of the futureNovember 21, 2019
Hyundai Corporation demonstrated at the Los Angeles auto show the concept crossover Vision T with non-standard headlights.
It is intended to show what will be the cars of the South Korean brand in the future. The concept car is called the harbinger of the next Tucson generation, which is rumored to hit the market in the middle of next year. Vision T surpasses the mass cross in size: it has a length of 4610 mm, a width of 1938 mm and a height of 1704 mm.
A prototype feature is the “invisible” LED headlights built into the grille pattern. Probably, this design decision will be further used on the “product” models of the brand. Vision T has acquired a hybrid powertrain and a recharging function from a conventional power supply.
With respect to the new Tucson generation, it is estimated that the cross will be available with a 300-horsepower 2.5-liter turbo engine and a 1.6-liter supercharged power unit in conjunction with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines