Hyundai showed another mysterious modelJuly 9, 2019
The network has a new teaser, which shows the back of the mysterious model. The presentation should take place in the autumn in the framework of the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The press service of Hyundai has published a new image. The photo shows a mysterious novelty, which is expected to debut in September of this year. According to the company itself, this is a new model specifically for the European market. Unfortunately, no more details are provided.
On the teaser shown, we are shown the back of the car, with a part of the optics, a glazing line and a part of the back door. For now, the company only notes that the car should become the leader of its segment in Europe in security and multimedia capabilities.
According to experts, the company can introduce a new generation of Hyundai i20. Sales of compact hatchbacks are gradually falling, yielding to more modern models from competitors. Therefore, the release of the new version is quite logical.
Meanwhile, Hyundai announced the start of sales of the new Venue colorful video. Already in the second half of this year, sales of the new crossover will start, but for now the press service of the Korean company “teases” us with the first promotional video.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires