Hyundai showed a video teaser of the new Ioniq 5January 13, 2021
The company Hyundai showed another teaser for its advanced electric vehicle Ioniq 5.
Shortly before the premiere of the new electric car Hyundai Ioniq 5, the company presented another teaser showing some details of the car. In the new video, you can clearly see the rear lights of the novelty, and even part of the interior. In addition, Hyundai continues to hint to its customers that their new electric car can even go far out of town and come back.
The new Hyundai Ioniq 5 is built on the e-GMP platform, which will be used for a number of other electric vehicles of the Hyundai Motor concern. The novelty will receive a futuristic look, which will be enhanced by LED matrix headlights and taillights. This also includes aerodynamic rims.
It is reported that the electric car will support fast charging, which can replenish the car’s battery in 5 minutes per 100 kilometers. In one of their commercials, Hyundai staged a kind of challenge – who will sit down faster after charging in five minutes – a smartphone, laptop, action camera or electric car.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years