Hyundai showed a new generation Creta crossoverApril 16, 2019
Hyundai has introduced a new generation of ix25 crossover, the predecessor of which is sold in Russia under the name of Creta. The premiere of the car took place at the Shanghai Auto Show.
The crossover turned out to be 30 mm longer, 10 mm wider and 7 mm lower than the model of the first generation. The size of the wheelbase has increased by 20 millimeters. As for the exterior, the car received two-section headlights in the style of the Kona model, as well as additional plastic protection for the lower part of the body.
Judging by the picture of the interior, a new separate vertical display of the multimedia complex in the style of Tesla electric cars, another selector of the automatic transmission and an electronic parking brake appeared in the cabin. The Terrain Mode button on the center console says that the crossover will receive a special mode for off-road driving.
Earlier it was reported that the new Hyundai Creta / ix25, in addition to the standard version with five places, will have an option with a seven-seat cabin.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production