Hyundai revives Getz hatchbackSeptember 17, 2020
The company recently began selling the HB20 Getz compact hatchback in Colombia.
The South Korean manufacturer has decided to resume production of the Hyundai Getz compact hatchback. Recently, sales of the updated model began in Colombia under the name Hyundai HB20 Getz. The novelty is designed specifically for the South American market and will be sold in several countries in the region.
The new Hyundai HB20 Getz is equipped with a 1.6-liter gasoline engine with 121 hp, which can be paired with a mechanic or a 6-speed automatic gearbox. Among other things, the car will receive air conditioning, full power accessories, up to six airbags, a stabilization system and a full-fledged multimedia system with a touch screen.
The cost of the Hyundai HB20 Getz starts at $ 11,400. Hyundai previously announced that it is going to resume sales of the Accent model. The car is built on the same platform as the HB20 Getz and received the same units. Sales of the sedan should begin at the same time as sales of the hatchback.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura