Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineupMay 9, 2021
Plans for the next two years were announced at a presentation for investors.
Hyundai will significantly update its lineup in the next two years. This became known as a result of a presentation for investors. At the same time, in addition to completely new models, modern machines will be modernized.
In 2022, the large Palisade crossover and the Sonata business sedan will receive updates – both models are sold in Russia. Most likely, in 2022, the Genesis model lineup will be replenished with an electric crossover – according to preliminary data, it will be the compact GV70 EV. And the first electric car Genesis will appear already this year – it should be a coupe-like crossover.
The car will be based on the platform from Hyundai Ioniq 5. Until the end of this year, Hyundai will present a “charged” modification of the Elantra sedan with the N index, as well as two new crossovers.
Meanwhile, it became known that the compact crossover Hyundai Venue has become a bestseller in the Indian car market in its class of cars. For the first time, this model was able to get ahead of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity