Hyundai plans to occupy 5% of the global car marketDecember 10, 2019
The Korean concern has published its large-scale plan, Strategy 2025.
According to the published plan of Hyundai Motor, the concern is going to establish and actively develop two new areas: “Intellectual mobility devices” and “Intellectual mobility services”. The new business units will help the Korean brand become a leading provider of intelligent transportation solutions.
The first area will develop products that are designed to provide services and will become the basis for the development of a service business. The second unit will produce a wide range of products, including cars, aircraft, robots and more. Based on the created technical means, the concern plans to develop urban air transport.
Thanks to the “Strategy-2025” Hyundai Motor plans to achieve growth in various markets and long-term development. The brand is also going to increase profitability and become a leader in electrification.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak