Hyundai plans to launch a series of flying cars by 2028October 6, 2020
The Korean company has announced ambitious plans for the current decade.
The South Korean concern, according to Bloomberg, announced its intention to release a family of flying cars in 8 years. According to representatives of the company, by 2028 the demand for such vehicles should increase.
The new flying cars will be designed both for movement in the city and for travel between settlements. It is planned to create models with higher capacity for travel between cities.
Note that at the beginning of this year, Hyundai jointly with Uber developed and presented the concept of a flying car. The debut of the model took place at the Consumer Electronics Show.
- Rare mid-engined Peugeot 207 THP Spider spotted
- Extra mirrors made for Jeep Wrangler
- Drag racing: BMW M2 CS vs Jaguar F-Type
- Pickup Mazda BT-50 received two new versions
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035