Hyundai pickup in the future will receive a “charged” version of NSeptember 12, 2019
The new pickup is still under development, but the company has already thought about its “charged” version.
Resource Motoring.com interviewed the head of Hyundai N – Albert Birmann, who said that the manufacturer is considering all the possibilities for future cars. In the event of the appearance of a “charged” version of the Hyundai truck, the Ford Ranger Raptor would become a direct competitor.
Insiders talk about the future truck as an aggressive and powerful pickup truck – it can get a suspension designed for long trips and a Hyundai i30 N engine – a 2.0 liter turbo engine of 301 hp Acceleration to 100 km in this case will be – 7.0 seconds.
The timing of the appearance of version N is still unknown, a standard pickup is expected by 2021, experts are waiting for diesel and gasoline versions.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform