Hyundai pickup in the future will receive a “charged” version of NSeptember 12, 2019
The new pickup is still under development, but the company has already thought about its “charged” version.
Resource Motoring.com interviewed the head of Hyundai N – Albert Birmann, who said that the manufacturer is considering all the possibilities for future cars. In the event of the appearance of a “charged” version of the Hyundai truck, the Ford Ranger Raptor would become a direct competitor.
Insiders talk about the future truck as an aggressive and powerful pickup truck – it can get a suspension designed for long trips and a Hyundai i30 N engine – a 2.0 liter turbo engine of 301 hp Acceleration to 100 km in this case will be – 7.0 seconds.
The timing of the appearance of version N is still unknown, a standard pickup is expected by 2021, experts are waiting for diesel and gasoline versions.
- 2021 Hyundai Bayon crossover unveiled
- Kia launches online configurator for Kia Carnival 2022 minivan
- BMW M4 Coupe received a wide-body kit
- French Bugatti may be sold to Rimac
- Volvo to phase out petrol and diesel cars by 2030