Hyundai pickup concept spotted by photo spiesDecember 3, 2019
Recently, the Korean corporation officially confirmed its plans for the release of a pickup by 2021. On the eve of the Internet circulated the first spy photo of the car in disguise.
New from Hyundai will be produced at the carmaker’s enterprise in Montgomery, Alabama, USA. There is a chance that the pickup will get the name Santa Cruz, as the previously presented conceptual model. The South Korean brand has previously reported that they will start mass-producing a new model in 2021.
According to assumptions, a small pickup will acquire an all-wheel drive system and will be offered with several options for interior layout. Of course, at this stage these are just rumors. Since the launch of production is scheduled for 2021, it is logical that the company has already begun to test a future novelty.
According to unofficial information, the pickup will be equipped with a 2.5-liter internal combustion engine with an electric motor. Regarding the design of the model, this remains to be seen. It is logical that the novelty will acquire some features from the prototype of Santa Cruz.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup