Hyundai pickup concept spotted by photo spiesDecember 3, 2019
Recently, the Korean corporation officially confirmed its plans for the release of a pickup by 2021. On the eve of the Internet circulated the first spy photo of the car in disguise.
New from Hyundai will be produced at the carmaker’s enterprise in Montgomery, Alabama, USA. There is a chance that the pickup will get the name Santa Cruz, as the previously presented conceptual model. The South Korean brand has previously reported that they will start mass-producing a new model in 2021.
According to assumptions, a small pickup will acquire an all-wheel drive system and will be offered with several options for interior layout. Of course, at this stage these are just rumors. Since the launch of production is scheduled for 2021, it is logical that the company has already begun to test a future novelty.
According to unofficial information, the pickup will be equipped with a 2.5-liter internal combustion engine with an electric motor. Regarding the design of the model, this remains to be seen. It is logical that the novelty will acquire some features from the prototype of Santa Cruz.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires