Hyundai officially unveils sports version of Sonata modelNovember 9, 2020
The Korean automaker has published an official price list for the “charged” version of the Hyundai Sonata sedan for the US market. It turned out that the sported Sonata received the filling from the previously shown Kia K5 GT car and is offered only with a four-cylinder 2.5-liter turbo engine.
Recall that the N Line version differs from the basic Sonata by a radiator grille, under which there are three ventilation slots, large side air intakes, 19-inch discs, side skirts, a small diffuser, a darkened spoiler and a “four-barrel” exhaust system.
The interior features dark chrome and red stitching. The sports seats feature the N logo. A similar nameplate is also found on the body.
Under the hood is a 2.5-liter engine borrowed from the Kia K5 sedan. Its output is 294 hp. power and 422 Nm of torque. An 8-speed preselective robotized gearbox is matched to the engine. Its design now includes a forced intake system, new engine components and an improved cooling / temperature control system.
The cost of new items in the US starts at $ 33,200. the same Kia K5 with the same engine is available for $ 30,490
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck