Hyundai Nexo Hydrogen rode 900 miles on hydrogenJanuary 1, 2019
American pilots decided to test the Hyundai Nexo Hydrogen.
This car is distinguished by the fact that it still has rare hydrogen fuel cells. At one gas station (and it takes about 5 minutes), the car is able to overcome 300 miles.
However, the problem is that there are not enough hydrogen stations on the American continent. And the distance between them is often quite large.
It should also focus on the fact that refueling is expensive. In the United States, the cost of hydrogen in terms of one kilogram is about $ 16. With a hydrogen capacity of 6.2 kilograms, one refueling comes out at about $ 100.
Price Hyundai Nexo Hydrogen is in the range of 58,300 – 61800 dollars. Therefore, taking into account the cost of fuel, the representative of Hyundai is still clearly losing the competition for electric vehicles.
It remains to add that Nexo Hydrogen has at its disposal an electric motor of 120 kW. It is powered by a hydrogen cell and a traditional battery.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine