Hyundai Motor’s third-quarter net loss was $ 298 millionOctober 26, 2020
The South Korean concern reported a loss of 336.061 billion Korean won.
According to the press service of Hyundai Motor, in the third quarter of 2020, the automaker’s net loss was 336.061 billion Korean won (about $ 298 million). The company’s profits, in turn, amounted to 427 billion won ($ 378.7 million).
It also reported that revenue for the reporting period was 27.576 trillion won ($ 24.46 billion), up 2.3% from the third quarter of 2019. Hyundai’s operating loss was 313.823 billion won ($ 278.4 million).
It is noted that the brand sold 997,842 new cars in the third quarter, which is 9.6% less than a year earlier.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine