Hyundai made Solaris methaneOctober 7, 2019
The CNG version of Hyundai Solaris was officially demonstrated in St. Petersburg at the IX Gas Forum.
The preparation of the machine was also carried out by the ATS Group of Companies. Regarding Solaris biofuel, no other information is available.
Most likely, Solaris has become the same prototype as Renault Logan. This is due to the fact that the model has clearly expressed popularity in its segment.
It is currently unknown what configurations the CNG versions of Solaris and Logan will be. The manufacturer claims that with a fully filled tank the car can cover about three thousand kilometers.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”