Hyundai launches Palisade 2020 Limited Edition SUVSeptember 2, 2019
Hyundai Palisade is a direct competitor to the Ford Explorer and Toyota Highlander models.
In this full-size SUV, Hyundai, in addition to the quality of the interior, attracts technical specifications. The model is equipped with direction indicator cameras, which are displayed in a cluster of digital sensors, offering a high-definition view of the road if you intend to change lanes. Today, this is a rather rare feature in the automotive industry.
Active Assist blind spot safety feature is available to help avoid collisions by providing warning and vehicle monitoring when a collision risk is detected. Palisade Limited is equipped with a 3.8-liter V6 engine with a power of 291 hp. This is quite decent power, and the car is surprisingly almost silent on the go. You should not expect anything sporty, as the model is clearly family oriented, although the general aesthetics of Palisade may not be pleasant to everyone.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric