Hyundai Kona N will be the best sports crossoverOctober 28, 2020
Recently, the newest car Hyundai Kona N was noticed during road tests at the Nurburgring.
The Hyundai i30 N hatchback turned out to be so successful for the South Korean brand that it decided to continue the line of “charged” cars: it was followed by the Veloster N, i20N, the Elantra N and Tucson N were announced. Now it is time to “challenge” the Kona models.
Apparently, the new Kona N will get an aggressive body kit, a pair of tailpipes, new body colors and decent filling. It is expected that the crossover will be equipped with a 2-liter turbo engine with 246 hp. and 353 Nm of torque, as on other Hyundai N.
In a pair to the power unit, most likely, they will offer a choice of 8-speed robotized and 6-speed manual transmission. In addition, the model should appear in the Performance Package version, where the engine output will be increased to 276 hp. and 392 Nm of torque. The date of the presentation of the new Hyundai Kona N has not yet been revealed.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors