Hyundai is working on an electric double-decker busMay 31, 2019
The Korean company is working on a new project, under which a double-decker bus will be created with an all-electric system. New technology recently shown at an exhibition in South Korea.
The electric bus will be able to accommodate up to 70 passengers, including 59 seats on the second floor. Low floor transport facilitates access by wheelchair passengers.
The electrical system includes a polymer battery. Its capacity is 384 kW / h, which will provide a range of 300 km. It can be recharged in just 72 minutes.
Hyundai expects that the double-decker electric bus will not only improve air quality, but also make a significant contribution to reducing urban traffic by increasing capacity.
- Tesla Model 3 owners love their cars: other brands need to worry
- Car locks will be mandatory in Europe
- Mazda CX-5 2020 model year received new options and a new price tag
- Peugeot will return to Le Man’s with a new hypercar
- Volkswagen T5 van with engine from Porsche 911 put up for sale in Germany