Hyundai is working on an electric double-decker busMay 31, 2019
The Korean company is working on a new project, under which a double-decker bus will be created with an all-electric system. New technology recently shown at an exhibition in South Korea.
The electric bus will be able to accommodate up to 70 passengers, including 59 seats on the second floor. Low floor transport facilitates access by wheelchair passengers.
The electrical system includes a polymer battery. Its capacity is 384 kW / h, which will provide a range of 300 km. It can be recharged in just 72 minutes.
Hyundai expects that the double-decker electric bus will not only improve air quality, but also make a significant contribution to reducing urban traffic by increasing capacity.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021