Hyundai is working on an electric double-decker busMay 31, 2019
The Korean company is working on a new project, under which a double-decker bus will be created with an all-electric system. New technology recently shown at an exhibition in South Korea.
The electric bus will be able to accommodate up to 70 passengers, including 59 seats on the second floor. Low floor transport facilitates access by wheelchair passengers.
The electrical system includes a polymer battery. Its capacity is 384 kW / h, which will provide a range of 300 km. It can be recharged in just 72 minutes.
Hyundai expects that the double-decker electric bus will not only improve air quality, but also make a significant contribution to reducing urban traffic by increasing capacity.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires