Hyundai is working on a new generation of Tucson: the first details from the top managerApril 26, 2019
In a recent interview with Hyundai Styup Center Vice President San Jupe Lee, he gave some details of the future update of the crossover. According to him, the design of the model will be different from the entire line of the company and will get its own identity.
Hyundai, apparently, decided to adopt a new approach to its own models. Now cars of the South Korean brand will be created taking into account their own identification, and not corporate style. These thoughts are complemented by the vice-president of the Hyundai Stylistics Center Sun Jup Li.
According to him, the commonality of design at first glance will not be noticeable. However, the identification of the brand will be traced in a detailed study of the model, and it will definitely stand out from the general traffic flow.
Thus, the company will try to combine into a single whole the uniqueness of each model, and corporate identity. Unfortunately, while Sun Jupe Lee did not disclose the details of the future update. Therefore, the approximate style, release date and features of the new Hyundai Tucson remain unknown.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck