Hyundai is preparing a sports version of the Tucson crossoverFebruary 4, 2019
Rumors about the hot versions of the i20 and Tucson circulated in the automotive world for a long time, and were even before Hyundai released the sports model i30 N. But now both cars seem to be at the production stage.
In about two years, Hyundai is expected to launch the charged Tucson N to fight the Cupra Ateca and the Volkswagen T-Roc R on the market. .
In addition, the Tucson N will be equipped with a lower suspension compared to conventional models to improve handling, a more aggressive exterior design and a sporty trim.
Hyundai’s N sports division is also interested in competing with a compact sports Volkswagen Polo GTI, Renault Clio RS and Ford Fiesta ST compact hatchback. According to rumors, the i20 N will debut in early 2020 with an electronic differential, front-wheel drive and a sports exhaust system. It is noted that its power will amount to at least 246 horsepower.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green