Hyundai is preparing a “charged” sedan Elantra N LineMarch 18, 2020
Representatives of the South Korean brand confirmed that the debut of the new model will take place in the future.
Today, Hyundai officially unveiled the new generation Hyundai Elantra 2021, the debut of which took place as part of an online presentation. Despite the expectations of the public, the brand did not present a “charged” version of the model.
Unfortunately, company representatives did not name the release date of the new model, nor did they show any photos, videos, or even subtle details. According to rumors, a “charged” sedan is already under development. Presumably, the sedan will be equipped with a 2.0-liter turbo engine from the I30 N with a capacity of 275 hp.
The new Hyundai Elantra N Line is expected to be as good as the Elantra GT N Line hatchback equipped with a 1.6-liter turbocharged 201 hp engine. and a six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air