Hyundai is preparing a “charged” sedan Elantra N LineMarch 18, 2020
Representatives of the South Korean brand confirmed that the debut of the new model will take place in the future.
Today, Hyundai officially unveiled the new generation Hyundai Elantra 2021, the debut of which took place as part of an online presentation. Despite the expectations of the public, the brand did not present a “charged” version of the model.
Unfortunately, company representatives did not name the release date of the new model, nor did they show any photos, videos, or even subtle details. According to rumors, a “charged” sedan is already under development. Presumably, the sedan will be equipped with a 2.0-liter turbo engine from the I30 N with a capacity of 275 hp.
The new Hyundai Elantra N Line is expected to be as good as the Elantra GT N Line hatchback equipped with a 1.6-liter turbocharged 201 hp engine. and a six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future