Hyundai invests $ 35 billion in new automotive technologyOctober 15, 2019
Hyundai Korea Corporation said it intends to invest approximately $ 35 billion in automotive technology over the next 6 years.
As noted, Hyundai received support from the South Korean authorities, who also announced plans to invest substantial funds in the development of technologies for autonomous transport. We are talking about approximately 1.5 billion dollars that the authorities will allocate between 2021 and 2027.
The South Korean government hopes that by 2024 the automaker will launch a fully unmanned vehicle service for commercial purposes, and after 3 years for the general public.
Authorities also seek to lay the technological and legal basis for the appearance of debut flying cars by 2025. At the same time, the South Korean brand admits that the first flying cars can come out even before the most advanced autonomous cars.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green