Hyundai invests $ 35 billion in new automotive technologyOctober 15, 2019
Hyundai Korea Corporation said it intends to invest approximately $ 35 billion in automotive technology over the next 6 years.
As noted, Hyundai received support from the South Korean authorities, who also announced plans to invest substantial funds in the development of technologies for autonomous transport. We are talking about approximately 1.5 billion dollars that the authorities will allocate between 2021 and 2027.
The South Korean government hopes that by 2024 the automaker will launch a fully unmanned vehicle service for commercial purposes, and after 3 years for the general public.
Authorities also seek to lay the technological and legal basis for the appearance of debut flying cars by 2025. At the same time, the South Korean brand admits that the first flying cars can come out even before the most advanced autonomous cars.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors