Hyundai invests $ 17 billion in electric carsDecember 4, 2019
The South Korean manufacturer plans to increase the pace of production of electrification and development and technology.
According to the press service of Hyundai, over the next five years, the company plans to invest about $ 51 billion in automobile production alone, which should improve the brand’s competitiveness. A third of this amount will be spent on the development, modernization and production of autonomous machines and cars with zero emissions of harmful substances.
In addition, by 2025, Hyundai expects to increase its operating profit ratio by 3 percent to 8%. The other day, our publication published spy photos of the upcoming Hyundai pickup. Recall that the truck was created based on the Santa Cruz concept car and will be produced at the American plant in Alabama.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform