Hyundai introduced the updated crossover Kona ElectricNovember 11, 2020
The Korean brand quietly updated its Hyndai Kona crossover in the Electric version.
The novelty has received minor changes, which consist only in replacing the radiator grille with a smooth panel and installing new additional lights in the bumper. In dimensions, the Kona Electric has become 40 mm longer. To the already existing color palette, which included 8 body shades, 8 more colors were added.
A 10-inch touchscreen of the multimedia and entertainment system appeared in the cabin. In addition, the crossover has acquired the Bluelink function, which allows you to control some of the car’s functions using a smartphone.
In total, two versions of the updated Kona Electric will be offered. So, the base will be a 136-horsepower modification with a 39.2 kW / h battery. A complete set with an electric motor of 204 hp will cost a little more. and a battery of 64 kW / h. The model will hit the market in 2021.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors