Hyundai i20N sports hatchback spotted at the NurburgringMarch 25, 2020
Despite the dense layer of camouflage, some details of the new car managed to be considered.
Hyundai continues to work actively on its range of sports cars with the N index. This time, the i20N hatchback got into the lenses of the photo spy cameras on the legendary Nurburgring track. Pictures shared by Motor1. Despite the large camouflage layer, certain conclusions about the car can already be made. In the rear on the roof of the car received a spoiler, but its shape is difficult to judge.
Sports variation has got a double exhaust. We also note the original wheels, which together with the red calipers give the car a sporty appearance. Some technical details are already known.
Under the hood of the novelty is a 1.6-liter turbocharged engine, capable of delivering 200 horsepower. at 265 Nm of torque.
He will work in tandem with a manual gearbox. For a more confident ride at high speeds and cornering Hyundai i20N equipped with a sports differential and adaptive shock absorbers.
- Most orders for Tesla Cybertruck placed in the USA
- Detroit auto show postponed due to coronavirus outbreak
- A new generation of Mitsubishi Pajero will appear next year
- World sales of sedans and hatchbacks lose ground amid SUVs
- Geneva Motor Show 2021 may be in jeopardy