Hyundai has unveiled plans for the “charged” Sonata NNovember 6, 2019
The Korean brand plans to release a new product next year.
the new Hyundai Sonata N is a reproduction model, the release of which is scheduled for the third quarter of 2020. In addition, the brand will present the Sonata N-Line at the Los Angeles Motor Show, which will be held this month.
The new Sonata N will be equipped with a 2.5-liter GDi engine, a pair of which will be an 8-speed DCT dual-clutch transmission. It is also expected that the model will receive a four-wheel drive system, in addition to the front.
It is reported that the new power unit has improved temperature control, which was achieved thanks to the use of the CVVT eclectic system, a new oil pump with stepless control and an intercooler with water
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar