Hyundai has unveiled plans for the “charged” Sonata NNovember 6, 2019
The Korean brand plans to release a new product next year.
the new Hyundai Sonata N is a reproduction model, the release of which is scheduled for the third quarter of 2020. In addition, the brand will present the Sonata N-Line at the Los Angeles Motor Show, which will be held this month.
The new Sonata N will be equipped with a 2.5-liter GDi engine, a pair of which will be an 8-speed DCT dual-clutch transmission. It is also expected that the model will receive a four-wheel drive system, in addition to the front.
It is reported that the new power unit has improved temperature control, which was achieved thanks to the use of the CVVT eclectic system, a new oil pump with stepless control and an intercooler with water
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future