Hyundai has released its version of the film “Back to the Future”September 3, 2019
Hyundai’s sports division has released a video, the plot of which recalls the cult film Back to the Future. The inventor catches a lightning bolt and redirects it into a mysterious car, hidden under a coverlet.
Under the fabric you can see the muscular outlines of a sports car with a huge wing and the expressive details of the exterior flickering in subsequent frames. Hyundai Motorsport, responsible for the motorsport activity of the Korean brand, has prepared its first racing electric car. This is the second teaser of the future news, and the reaction of the public, according to the official explanation of Hyundai, was very positive.
The electric car was designed and built at Hyundai Motorsport headquarters in Alzenau, Germany, and its world debut will take place at the Frankfurt auto show. This year’s exhibition slogan is “Driving Tomorrow”.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests