Hyundai has high hopes for the Ioniq brandOctober 15, 2020
Hyundai believes it can become the largest seller of electric cars in Europe.
The South Korean automaker believes it could become the largest seller of electric vehicles in Europe in the near future. This is largely due to the introduction of the Ioniq brand on the market. The company plans to bring three completely new electric vehicles to the European market in the next four years.
The first of these will be the Ioniq 5 mid-size crossover, which will go on sale in the summer of 2021. In a year, it will be joined by the Ioniq 6 sedan, followed by the Ioniq 7 full-size electric SUV. All vehicles will be built on the new global e-GMP electric vehicle platform.
It is reported that Hyundai now has the potential to become one of the largest electric vehicle manufacturers in the world. According to experts, by the end of this year, the concern will sell more than 60,000 vehicles with an all-electric power plant, and by 2025 this number will grow to one million vehicles.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021